Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"only love..."

her sighs come
heavy in the night

she is sleeping, but I cannot

is she hot, or just restless,
dancing in a rainbow tutu on the lip of a rosebud,
running from bears through a starless forest,
or riding carousel horses that have leapt from
their tether.

I kiss her forehead and tell myself that
I am not really testing to see if she is
still warm....i am only kissing her
as I pray

and in my praying I remember that
"there is no fear in Love"

I love her...
of this I am more sure
than any other one thing in the universe
I love her
I am not afraid...

I am not afraid,
I am filled with Love, and

I know that this Love will override
any fear-based action or reaction, and
I will,
I can only make wise choices because of this love

"there is no fear in Love'
and I am
not afraid...
because
I love.

it helps me stay
focused and
clear

Father,
what would Thou
have me to do....

I have no pride,
I have no agenda,
no fear-based will...
I will do the right thing for
her, beause loving her is
always the right thing...

I will make the right call,
give her the right care,
provide her with whatever is right for her...
song,
sermon,
science...

I have no
other mission...only love,

only love...

No comments:

Post a Comment