Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"never taken out of man..."

"and he called her woman
because she was taken
out of man..."


i was not made of bits and
parts
something taken from
someone else
a broken piece of what
was his

I am not a hand me down,
a remnant,
a stolen rib,
a snatched piece of what
he did not
give me of his own free will

if I need strength,
give me my own,
and give it freely to me...Your
daughter.

courage,
integrity,
honor,
i do not want a piece of his,
a portion of what was given someone else,
I want my own...
wholeness

and what of me?

am I not a man who
deserves to be complete?

if womanhood was part of my being
do not take it out of me...

leave me intact...
gentle,
tender,
intuitive,
graceful...

my womanhood is
not a commodity to be traded and
removed
it is my right to be whole-ly whole,
womanhood
and all


let there be no
division of assets
no community property
split in two...

but two natures wedded in
one individual

in each of us...
male and female
...whole and
completely Your child

"and God said,
let us make man in our image
in the image of God,
created He him...male and female
created He them..."


and each were whole.
complete,
undivided
in the
Father-Motherhood
of God

No comments:

Post a Comment