Thursday, April 28, 2011

"What I know is true..."

What do I
know
is
true?

I know that
love is the only
thing that has
ever really
motivated
men
to
act beyond
themselves...

I know that
honesty is
freedom

I know that beauty
is in the eye of the
beholder and that
ugliness is
a lens, not
a condition.

I know that it is only from the deep
space of
serenity within...whether in the midst
of
storm or
silence,
isolation or a crowd....
that
we hear
the
Word of
God.

I know that
a child's
love is enough to
heal and
a mother's love is
enough to save

I know that being a
father is
a charge so
sacred that
God
himself
trains those
who
he
appoints to
that
office.

I know that.....

what we know,
is infinitely
unfolding itself to
us...
moment
by
moment...
from the
depths
of
the unknown....

No comments:

Post a Comment