Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"a conspiring universe..."


the universe
is involved
in
a great
conspiracy...

She 
has conspired with
all that is under Her
control, 
to forward,
evolve,
impel
our
growth in grace...

She provides me with
ample opportunities for 
expanding my patience quotient,
for upping my meekness
factor,
for broadening the reach of
my love,
for adding one more
good
deed to my
day....

the entire universe brings
me to my
knees in humility....
in her demonstrations
of
forgiveness,
mercy,
moments of
self-surrrender,

opportunities to
say,
with abject
joy

"help Lord.."

imagine...
a universe,
an entire universe
conspiring to help us
find ourselves,
our best selves...
more full of
grace,
more holy whole,
more divinely human...

each blade of grace bending to teach me
how to kneel,

each ray of light shining without
a desire for recognition,

each spring blossom reminding me,
that I, too, can
persevere through blast of
bitterness
and cold disdain...

each tree at peace with her place in
the world,

each butterfly patiently waiting for just the
right moment...the timing,
not known in advance...
to begin shaking the chrysalis
...her safe, secure,
warm, cozy place...
so that she can fly free.

the universe is in a grand
conspiracy

using each of us
to help the other
find
the wonders
of
a
universe
within...

this is
not a conspiracy
theory,
it is conspiracy
law

it is the
impartial,
universal
law of
Love.

a conspiracy,
not against yourself...
or others,

but
for us all...

and it is
a reliable,
dependable,
irrefutable
law...
of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment