Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Irrepressible promise...."

I am sitting
deep
inside of you...

silent,
curled,
waiting

for what I do
not know

I only know that there
is a shifting
in you,
and I am growing into the
space that
opens up...
in almost
inpercceptible increments...
each time you
stretch and
pulse
with
hope and
hunger.

Do not be afraid
that you,
the you
already shaking
discontent,
unsatisfied with complacency,
will
shatter and dissolve
into a measured,
codified,
explainable,
well-reasoned
memory
at best.

the I AM
that
we are giving birth to
will honor
the home
that you have given
us to grow
strong
within.

I am still,
I am waiting here
in the stillness
of the promise

I am waitng here
for you to
let go of
me

and accept
us...

neither chick
nor egg
but
the
unmeasured,
and irrepressible
consciousness
of
awakened
being

1 comment: