Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Ideas are tangible..."

"All the objects
of God's creation
reflect one Mind."
- Mary Baker Eddy

objects
reflect?

ponder,
consider,
wonder,
think deeply about
the One Mind.

Is this true?

Does the
blade of grass,
the star...

whose identity is
maintained
by this divine mentality...

ponder God?

Does my hand,
the cells of my heart,
the neural pathways that
connect my
desires to
my actions,

ponder,
think,
reflect,
consider

this one and only
divine
mentality...

"Ideas
are tangible..."
she says.

tangible!

Are you saying
that I can feel them,
touch them,
use them?

Do they move me?

why yes,
all the time...

They are substance..

This had me
at hello...

sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm workin' in this. It's getting clearer and clearer. When you write, it gets clearer. Thank you

    ReplyDelete