Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"all that is within me..."


"bless the Lord
oh my soul
and all that is within me
bless His holy name..."


i start with You,
Father
I always start with You..

You are the center
of my life,
the starting point on my
vector,
the core from which all
things radiate, and
glow, and
light my path out of
darkness, out of
self...

there is nothing within me
but Your fullness,
nothing informs me...
my thoughts,
my decisions,
my conclusions...
but from the depths of the
unseen,
i hear
Your voice..

i spring from the well of Your
infinite Selfhood
i am poured out...a blessing...
from the heavenly
expanse of Your
heart....

i am pregnant with Your
promise,
bursting with
possibilities, 
alight with
the dawning of
all that You are....

a glimpse of
divinity
that bathes the earth in
the colors of
heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment