Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"a little chamber..."


"Let us make
a little chamber,
I pray thee, on the wall;
and let us
set for him there a bed,
and a table,
and a stool,
and a candlestick.

And it shall be,
when he cometh to us,
that he
shall turn in thither."


oh yes, 
that is all
i want
a little chamber

a space of my
own

a place
where I can
rest and
feel safe,
secure,
settled,
sure

a place where
I am welcome

and where no one
will
turn me
away

please dear
Father

just a little
chamber

and I will be
satisfied

oh kate,

my darling girl

I
am 

your place

I am 

where you are
safe
secure,

I am the
home
you have been
seeking,

that place
where you
are never turned away

you are not the
guest,


but the woman
the host 
the one who 
watches for 
My appearing
by the 
door of 
human hopes

so make
Me a chamber in your
heart


make it 
a place
where I am never
turned away

let Me
rest upon your
desires,
abide within your
dreams, 

occupy your 
thoughts...

and

when you wake in the
night
I will be there, 

I am always there

perched
on the
three legs of of my

perfectly 
balanced
little stool --
Truth,
Life,
and Love --

My candle never 

goes out

I am

always
awake,
alert,
inspired,
prepared, 
ready,
willing, 
eager to share
My thoughts
with you

and oh, 

that strong, 
sturdy table
you have
provided for Me,
I have piled it high with
the fruits of
My love for you

the harvest of 

consciousness,
a life laid bare, 

a world of opportunity
 spread before you,
pages open
a feast of Soul
the
milk of
the Word

make your 

heart
a little chamber

I will always 

turn in thither
and
abide


"Let every heart,
prepare Him room,
and heaven and
nature sing..."




No comments:

Post a Comment