Saturday, August 4, 2012

Be still, and know..."

"Be
still,
and know
that I am
God...."
- David

Be
still...

be never-the-less
than all that
you are
as My
own...

be still...

be
constantly

be
consistently

be
quietly
you...

be still
and know...

don't wonder,
imagine,
reason...I don't

just know
what I know...

That I am,
that
very,
precise,
accurate
beautiful
wise
I am
that you are...

be still

be
immovable
in your
poise

unshakable in
your trust

sit deeply
into the
oneness of
your
relationship
with
Me...

be still...

be always
Mine...

be ever
Us..

the only I that
you are

is the one
you
share with
me.

There is nothing
to reach for,
there is nothing
to move towards,
there is
only the

Us

that cannot
be
separated,
divided,

we are
indissoluably linked

we are
One...

and this oneness
is
still,
now,
always,
ever,
eternally
Us.

the only I,
or Us.



"I there more
than one God or Principle?

There is not.

Principle
and its idea
is one,
and this one
is God...."
― Mary Baker Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment